How dental implants from your dentists in West Roxbury, Massachusetts can rebuild your smile
If you are missing teeth, or if you are wearing an ill-fitting denture that does nothing for your appearance, have you thought about dental implants? If you want a stronger, more natural-looking smile, it’s time to think about dental implants! The dentists at H.F. Wehbe, D.D.S, D.M.D. Family Dental Care in West Roxbury, Massachusetts can provide dental implants that will rebuild your smile.
Dental implants can provide natural good looks and enhance your appearance in ways dental bridges or dental appliances can’t match. They provide natural-looking tooth replacement that helps to conserve bone. More bone means a firmer jawline and more youthful facial contours, enhancing your appearance. When you choose dental implants, you will enjoy these important benefits:
- Stability, because dental implants are firmly embedded in bone, so they will not move around
- Natural beauty, because dental implant crowns are made of porcelain, which reflects light and looks just like tooth enamel
- Great oral health, because you brush and floss your implants along with your natural teeth, to keep your smile healthy and beautiful
- Permanence, because dental implant materials resist staining, and you never have to worry about decay, so your smile will stay beautiful for years
- Dental implants are made of biocompatible materials, so your body won’t reject them. In fact, dental implants are the most successful surgical implant. They have a success rate of over 95% according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dental implants are placed in a simple procedure, done right in the office. The jaw bone will grow to fuse with the dental implant, securing it firmly in place. After the area has healed, your dental implants will be capped with sparkling dental implant crowns.
You can replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. You can also use dental implants to supply a strong foundation for a denture, which is snapped in place over the implants.
To find out more about the benefits of dental implants and how they can improve your smile, call the dentists at H.F. Wehbe, D.D.S, D.M.D. Family Dental Care in West Roxbury, Massachusetts today!
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|