Do your dull, yellowed teeth leave you feeling down? The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says research shows many adults feel the same way. Improve your look--and self-confidence, too--with professional teeth whitening from H.F. Wehbe DDS, your dental practice in Roxbury, MA.
Dr. Wehbe, and his associate dentists, Drs. Duka, Daher and Stipho, are "committed to creating beautiful first impressions." In-office or at-home teeth whitening is a safe, economical way to improve the look of your smile and can change tooth color by several shades.
How Teeth Become Discolored
Teeth become stained because organic matter from what we put into our mouths gets caught in the mineral matrix called tooth enamel. While age, injury, some prescription medications, root canal therapy and other issues play a role in deeper, more difficult discoloration, extrinsic, or surface, stains come from:
- darkly colored foods such as blueberries, carrots, and soy sauce
- dark beverages such as coffee, black tea, cola and red wine
- smoking and tobacco use
- poor oral hygiene and infrequent cleanings with a professional hygienist
- Limit staining foods and beverages.
- Drink plenty of water to wash away food particles and to stimulate the production of saliva, the body's built-in tooth cleaner.
- Stop smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Get whitening touch-ups as needed.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|